After, over 15 years, as a Real Estate Licensed Salesperson, in the State of New York, I have come to, strongly, believe, in most cases, homeowners, seeking to sell their home, will achieve the finest – possible results, if/ when, they PRICE their house, properly, and with a great degree of thought, and consideration, from – the – start! Each homeowner must decide, what his personal situation, needs, goals, priorities, and reasons, for selling are, and, what he seeks, and feels he needs, and why! With, that in mind, this article will attempt to, briefly, consider, examine, review, and discuss, using the mnemonic approach, what this means and represents, and, why it matters.
1. Priorities; purposes; perceptions; property: Individuals have personal priorities, and their purposes, often, differ, in terms of their reasons, and rationale, for selling, and seeking a specific price! Is one’s perception of the value, based on reality, and market conditions, or simply, emotional, or a misguided – belief? Even, when houses, are somewhat – similar, there may be some unique characteristics, etc, of a particular property, which might, either, make it more, or less, attractive to qualified buyers!
2. Reasoning; region; rooms; renovations; repairs: One must carefully, examine and consider, his reasoning, and reasons, for having certain beliefs, about his home’s value! Consider the specific region, because, much of real estate, is local, in – nature! It’s not only about the rooms, in terms of numbers, etc, but, also, size, layout, and other, intangible characteristics, qualities, and details! How well have renovations, been done, in terms of making the house, more desirable to future owners? Which repairs have been done, need to be, and/ or, may need to be addressed, in the somewhat – near future?
3. Inclusions; improvements: Which inclusions might make a house, attract higher prices, and which, might not? Different renovations, improvements, and upgrades, have far – differing, Returns on Investment (ROI)!
4. Character; clarity; condition; comparative: The best way, in most instances, to determine, a listing price, is, to conduct, a thoroughly – considered, professionally – created, Comparative Market Analysis! This way, one can proceed, with greater clarity, and purpose, and take into consideration, many factors, as well as the overall condition, and character (such as Curb Appeal, etc), of a particular property!
5. Emphasis; excellence: How a house is shown, and where, the emphasis, may be focused, often, determines, first impressions, and, ultimately, the selling price! Wise homeowners carefully, select the best agent, to represent them, and this specific property! Never accept less than excellence, in the service, provided, and offered!
When you choose the agent to represent you, hire, a real estate professional, who will, consistently, tell you, what you need to know, not just what you want to hear (TM). Since, for most, the value of their house, represents their single – biggest, asset value, doesn’t that make sense?Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg
Source by Richard Brody